EARTH FRENZY RADIO

Your Journey Begins!

Web Search

Earthquake light sightings Across Britain

Britain
More people have reported that they saw mysterious light as the earthquake hit on February 27. Some people reported seeing flashes of light as the earthquake – with its epicentre in Market Rasen – rumbled across the country. One woman saw an even stranger phenomenon known as ball lightning in her Westgate home. The flashes were like someone flicking their car headlights at her window. She said: "I woke up to the shaking and this bright light. My friend and my sister thought I'd gone mad when I told them." One man said: "I clearly remember three lightning flashes a few minutes after the recent earthquake. My neighbours thought it was torch lights but I remained 100 per cent convinced it was lightning." For centuries people have reported seeing flashes of light during earthquakes but these were not taken seriously until the 1960s when they were photographed.

Multi-Media Information

Multi-Media Information

Video Newsflash

 
Website Disclaimer