EARTH FRENZY RADIO

Your Journey Begins!

Web Search

Chemtrails and Spirituality

Chemtrails

February, 2007
I’ve continued pondering chemtrails and the biggest problem I have found is how my mind keeps turning to the philosophical aspect of the mystery. There is science aplenty if you follow the threads, it is often said that the truth is hidden in plain sight and such is the case with chemtrails. The problem for many is in finding satisfaction with the idea that it is simply weather modification or geo-engineering or communication technology and minds are reaching deeper into the metaphysical world for answers. For me, I’m always looking for the threads that tie everything in a neat picture so I can move on to the next mystery, but the amount of information available is nearly overwhelming and reaching a complete conclusion seems next to impossible.


Multi-Media Information

Multi-Media Information

Video Newsflash

 
Website Disclaimer